Why Finance MBA
The Finance MBA is a two-year, evening program and requires a minimum of 45 credit hours
within four semesters to earn an MBA degree.
MissionEducating future CEOs in Financial industry
Balance between Theory and Practice
- FMBA offers a professional curriculum applicable to the business field
- Finance-related basic theory courses are taught by full-time professors
- Finance experts take part in practicum and professional courses
Emphasis on Ethics in Finance
- Financial Code of Ethics
Close Cooperation in Finance-related Sectors
- Maintains close cooperative relations with the fields required for financial education, such as Economics, Mathematics, and Law.
- Independent Study is a small-sized management consulting program that finds solutions to managerial issues raised by a company.
- The purpose of the study is to enhance the ability to apply knowledge and experience in a real-company company through courses.