Global MIM(Master in Management)
Global MIM(Master in Management) Academic Curriculum
|Year||Month||Contents of Global MIM Program|
|2022||August||Module 0 : Block Seminar + Orientation||At KUBS|
|Sep - Dec||Module 1-2 (8 weeks per module)
KUBS Electives, KUBS Core Courses, Hard skill course Skill Seminar, Global Strategy
|2023||Jan - Feb||Module 3 ( 8 weeks)
Core & Elective Courses
|* Optional depending on the student’s study plan|
|Mar - Aug||Term 2 : Exchange Semester
Global Citizenship, Global Business Project, Skill Seminar, Global leadership, Other CEMS courses
* Term dates is subject to change depending on the partner university's academic calendar
|at CEMS Partner University|
|Sep~||International Internship (8 weeks)|
* The schedule is subject to change
- 1 Year Course: First semester (at KUBS) + Second semester (at CEMS Partner School) + International Internship
- Minimum credits needed to earn Global MIM degree: 45 Credits
- Minimum ECTS needed to earn CEMS MIM Certificate: 66 ECTS, 8 week Internship
- Conversion Ratio (Exchange Semester): 1 KUBS Credit = 1.5 ECTS
CEMS MIM Curriculum
Meet fellow students and faculty during a weeklong induction seminar, held at the beginning of the academic year. Academically and culturally intensive, this experience is the ideal starting point into the program.
Responsible Global Leadership Seminar
Understand what it takes to be a responsible global leader through an experiential seminar led by professors and Corporate or Social Partner representatives.
Work with a team of fellow students on current business challenges that companies are facing under the guidance of corporate and academic advisors.
Translate your theoretical knowledge into a practical skill set through a series of interactive seminars on subjects like intercultural skills, project management, negotiation, often in close cooperation with companies. Understand and apply efficient communication skills in a global business setting by learning how to present ideas, persuade others, write business memos, and improve linguistic skills.
Global MIM Graduation Requirement (KUBS)
Graduation requirements include requirements for Global MIM graduation (Master degree) and CEMS MIM certificate. G-MIM graduation does not guarantee the CEMS MIM certificate acquisition.
- Credits to acquire: minimum 45 credits
- Completion of major required courses (Term 1)
- Average GPA: 3.0 or higher
- - Can be granted if the student received more than 6 credits in one area among Finance, Strategy, and Marketing.
- - Major required courses are not included in 6 credits.
- - Achieving more than one concentration is allowed.
- Completion of Exchange Semester/Term
- - Study at one of CEMS partner schools during term 2
- - Courses/credits completed at partner school are treated as international exchange credits and grades are given as Pass/Fail on the KUBS transcript
- - Courses/subjects to be taken at partner school during term 2 should be approved in advance by the academic director.
- - Partner school will be assigned in consideration of student preferences, documents, and interview on enrollment.
- Due to Academic Calendar clash issues, please consult with the program manager if you wish to study in the following schools in Term 2
- - Prague University of Economics and Business
- - Keio University
- - University of Cologne
- - Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
All CEMS MIM students graduate with competence in three languages, one of which must be English (at an advanced level) and another which must be a CEMS language. While these are the minimum requirements needed to pass the CEMS MIM, students are highly encouraged to take language and business communication courses and/or tests at the highest level in as many languages as they master. Students are encouraged to step out of their comfort zone. The minimum language requirements are the following:
|Language 1||English||Mother tongue or Proficiency|
|Language 2||Any Language||Mother tongue or B1 oral/ B1 written level|
|Language 3||Any Language||Mother tongue or elementary level|