The Executive Education Center was established for the growth and development of individuals and organizations through the design of innovative programs of highly qualified faculty members at KUBS with a long history and tradition.
We operate a program to develop the essential abilities that the CEO or executive must possess in a rapidly changing global business environment.
Each year, numerous CEOs, executives, and companies choose a program at KUBS's Executive Education Center.
Executive Education Center
- 6 month course (Spring semester: March, Fall semester: September)
- Once a week, Monday evenings(PM 6:30~9:30)
- Programs for Corporate CEO and executives, administrative or judicial second-level civil servant or higher, general, or other person with equivalent qualifications
- Contact us : 02-3290-1695
- Providing a curriculum tailored to the needs of the company and contributing to the achievement of the vision of the client company
- Excellent lectures by faculty members who have the best research achievements in the domestic business education
- An educational method that draws out collective intelligence through practical lectures focused on case studies and the active participation of students
- The best educational environment that can increase the concentration of lectures and facilitate smooth group discussions
- Contact us : 02-3290-2707
- The latest business & management core lectures on the campus of Korea University Business School
- Planning a program for visiting large Korean companies
- Providing an opportunity to see practical business in Korea
- Application for companies and groups is possible
- Contact us : 02-3290-2709