The Korea MBA is a two-year evening program that consists of 45 credit hours offered throughout four semesters for an MBA degree.
- Korea-focused MBA program tailored to the market demand
- Customized program
- Exchange program
- Best network
The Executive MBA is a two-year weekend program that consists of 45 credit hours offered throughout four semesters for an MBA degree.
- An intensive program that offers quality education for current and future CEOs
- Adopts an intensive module system where one course is mastered in two weeks
- Hosts curricular activities such as international field seminars and an ELITE Project that integrates theory and practice
The Finance MBA is a two-year evening program that takes place over four semesters (minimum 45 credit hours) on biweekly Saturdays and summer/winter courses.
- Balance between Theory and Practice
- Emphasis on Ethics in Finance
- Close Cooperation in Finance-related Sectors
- Independent Studies/Building Network in Finance Sector
The S³ Asia MBA is a one-and-a-half-year program during which students spend each semester at three universities in three different countries in Asia: Shanghai (Fudan University), Seoul (Korea University), Singapore (National University of Singapore).
- This program offers students access to the three best business schools in Asia and a globally-renowned faculty
- An MBA program to help students become Asia specialists
- Alumni connections in every field across the world.
Global MBA is a full-time program where students may earn an MBA degree from the KUBS or a dual degree delivered by the KUBS and one of the partner schools depending on their academic track.
- The MBA program can be completed in one year
- Able to obtain an international MBA degree in Korea
- Customized education for corporations in Korea
- Job hunting and exchange programs
The Global MIM is a one-year full time program where students would enroll in the KUBS Master’s program for one semester and spend the second semester in one of the CEMS 30 education institutions
- A program to experience both global literature and practice
- Build a global network
- Earn a KUBS Global MIM (Master in Management) + CEMS MIM (Master's in International Management) after one year
- International internship and job search program