2022 KUBS Challenge Case Competition
2022.10.24 Views 1108 국제실
<2022 KUBS Challenge Case Competition>
- Team of four KUBS undergraduate students (including dual degree and double majors)
- Students who can present in English
- Students who fall under the following criteria are NOT eligible to apply:
(1) Students who will graduate in February 2023
(2) Students who meet all the graduation requirements by Fall 2022 and become a pending graduate in Spring 2023 or currently a pending graduate
(3) Students who will participate in a student exchange program in Spring 2023
(4) Incoming exchange students
- Period: October 25, 2022 (Tue) - November 1 (Tue) 17:00 P.M.
- Method: Team leader should submit the application form and below documents to the KUBS International Office Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Submission file: KUBS Challenge Application (attached), Each team member's Personal CV (in English, 1 page, no designated form)
|Online Application||By November 1 (Tue); 17:00 p.m.||Team representative should send the application via email||
|Case Distribution||November 4 (Fri);
|Devise a solution for the provided case within 24 hours||The case will be distributed to your team leader’s email.|
|Presentation Video Submission||November 5 (Sat); 10:00 a.m.||10-minutes video||E-mail Submission|
|Finalist Announcement||November 8 (Tue)||Finalist Announcement (around 4 teams)|
|Final Round||November 11 (Fri)||On-site presentation and Q&A session||offline|
* The schedule above is subject to change.
* Each team member must actively participate in the team’s presentation in English.
4. Judging Criteria: Analytical skills, logical and creative thinking, communication skills, etc.
|Gold||1 team||First priority to participate in International Case Competition, certificate|
|Silver||1 team||Second priority to participate in International Case Competition, certificate|
|Bronze||1 team||Third priority to participate in International Case Competition, certificate|
- Invited international case competitions are as below for the year of 2023 and will be held abroad as of now. The winning team (Gold prize) has a priority to choose the competition. KUBS will support flight tickets and hotels.
* UW Global Business Case Competition 2023 (University of Washington, USA): April 18-22, 2023
* CaseIT 2023 (Simon Fraser University, Canada): February 20-25, 2023
* 33rd Annual Scotiabank International Case Competition (Western University, USA): March 22-25, 2023
- Competitions and schedules are subject to change
- For all winning teams, extra points will be added when applying for KUBS Student Exchange Program.
7. Contact Information
KUBS International Office (email@example.com)