2021 KUBS Challenge Case Competition
2021.10.22 Views 247 국제실
<2021 KUBS Challenge Case Competition>
- Team of four KUBS undergraduate students (including dual degree and double majors)
- Students who can present in English
- Students who fall under the following criteria are NOT eligible to apply:
(1) Students who will graduate in February 2022
(2) Students who meet all the graduation requirements by Fall 2021 and become a pending graduate in Spring 2022 or currently a pending graduate
(3) Students who will participate in a student exchange program in Spring 2022
(4) Incoming exchange students
- Period: October 26, 2021 (Tue) - November 2 (Tue) 17:00 P.M.
- Method: Team leader should submit the application form and below documents to the KUBS International Office Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Submission file: KUBS Challenge Application (attached), Each team member's Personal CV (in English, 1 page, no designated form), Each team member's Scanned transcript (in English)
|Online Application||By November 2 (Tue); 17:00 p.m.||The team representative submits the application via email||
|Case Distribution||November 5 (Fri);
|Devise a solution for the provided case within 24 hours||The case will be distributed to your team leader’s email.|
|Presentation Video Submission||November 6 (Sat); 10:00 a.m.||10-minutes video||E-mail Submission|
|Finalist Announcement||November 9 (Tue)||Finalist Announcement (around 4 teams)|
|Final Round||November 12 (Fri)||On-site presentation and Q&A session||offline|
* The schedule above is subject to change.
* Each team member must actively participate in the team’s presentation in English.
4. Judging Criteria: Analytical skills, logical and creative thinking, communication skills, etc.
|Gold||1 team||First priority to participate in International Case Competition, certificate|
|Silver||1 team||Second priority to participate in International Case Competition, certificate|
|Bronze||1-2 teams||Third priority to participate in International Case Competition, certificate|
- Invited international case competitions are as below for the year of 2022 and will be held abroad as of now. The winning team (Gold prize) has a priority to choose the competition. KUBS will support training, flight tickets and hotels.
* (US) UW Global Business Case Competition 2022 (University of Washington, Foster School of Business): April 5-10, 2022
* (Canada)32nd Annual Scotiabank International Case Competition (Western University, Ivey Business School): March 23-26, 2022
- Winners must participate even when the competition is conducted online.
- For all winning teams, extra points will be added when applying for KUBS Student Exchange Program.
7. Contact Information
KUBS International Office (email@example.com)