1) Select, announce, manage and dispatch domestic internship program
2) Provide personal information to the reviewers and the companies that provide the internship
2. Items of personal information collection
1) Required fields: Name, Student number, Year, Phone number, Mobile phone number, Address.
2) Optional fields: Family Information, Parent (Guardian) Information (Address, Living Situation, Owned Assets, Residence Size, Owned Real Estates, Annual Property Tax Amount, Certificates of National Health Insurance Premium Payment for the past 3 months), Past History on National Scholarship Applications.
3. Consignment of Personal Information
: The current website outsources personal information for efficient work management to the following company
- Entrustee: FIARTSID INC.
- Entrusted Task: Management (website design and development) of Korea University Business School (KUBS) website
4. Period of maintenance
- Collected personal information will be kept and used until the application and selection process ends. After the selection, the data will be immediately deleted.
- However, for any requests to delete personal information, the school and its entrusted party will immediately discard the information.
5. Refusal right and disadvantages of refusal
- The applicant may refuse the above agreement. However, if the applicant refuses the agreement, he or she may have the disadvantage of being disqualified from the Domestic Internship Program.