Global MIM Admissions
Korea University Business School (KUBS), the only academic member of the CEMS Global Alliance in Korea, introduces the CEMS MIM (Master's in International Management) Program.
February 19(Wed) 18:00
(Venue: Hyundai Moters Hall #412)
March 4(Wed) 16:00,
Hyundai Moters Hall #412
|Online Application & Application
|March 27(Fri) 17:00|
|Announcement of Application Screening Results||April 3(Fri) 10:00, via application website|
|Interview||April 11(Sat) 10:00, via application website
*Interview time will be notified individually
*SKYPE interview may be scheduled for international applicants
|Announcement of Successful Applicants||April 20 10:00, via application website|
※ The above schedule is subject to change.
- * Proof of academic preparation:
- have either received a Bachelor’s degree in Management or Economics or a related field
- or will have successfully passed minimum 60 ECTS of studies in business education at Master’s level in any of these areas at the time of entry to the program.
- Proof of Proficiency in English (if not mother tongue) through any of the following: TOEFL iBT 100, IELTS 7.0, CAE (Certificate in Advanced English) B, BEC Higher B or CPE C; have passed one of the in-house English exams; have obtained A-level GCSE issued in Singapore; or have a Bachelor's diploma entirely taught in English from an English-speaking country or a CEMS or EQUIS/AACSB-accredited institution.
- Work experience is not required.
- Online application and hard copy documents should be submitted to KUBS MBA Office in accordance with instructions on KUBS
- Submission could be made in person or by postal mail – address: #307 KUBS Main Building, 145 Anam-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, 02841, Korea/ Atten: Inhyang Lim (Global MIM Program Manager)
- Late submission could not be accepted
- Application screening and English Interview
- Online Application Form (required to submit the copy to the MBA office)
- Certificate of Graduation
- Official transcript
- Letter(s) of recommendation (no designated format)
- - The following must be included in the letter: Referee's contact information, description of the relationship with the applicant, referee's evaluation of the applicant's achievements, leadership, skills, etc.
- Certificate of Employment (duration of employment must be included)
- - Submit all of your employment certificates to prove your total work experience
- English Proficiency Test Score
- - applications who have a Bachelor’s degree or higher from an English-speaking country are not required to submit the English proficiency test score.
- - Countries exempt from English language proficiency requirement:
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Botswana, Cameroon, Canada, Commonwealth of Dominica, Fiji, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Jamaica, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Malta, Mauritius, Namibia, Nauru, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzan
- - If your English score is not ready by the application deadline, you may submit it later.
- Release of Information Form
- - Official transcript and certificate of graduation must include school address written in English for education verification purpose
- Additional documents for international applicants:
- - Authorized Certificate of Family Relation (Chinese only)
- - Copy of your passport (Passport expiration date must be later than February 2021)
Supporting Documents (if applicable)
Please submit the following documents as deemed necessary or applicable. :
- Scholarship Application Form
- - GMAT or GRE is requested for scholarship application.
- Certificate of Scholarship or Award
- Other language proficiency test score(s)
- Copy of other license (bring the original license to the office)
- You must complete and submit your admission application online. Additional supporting documents must be submitted via postal mail or office visit (check your application status on the admission webpage).
- Your application cannot be edited after it has been submitted. All submitted documents and fees will not be returned.
- Any evidence of false information or dishonest means will result in withdrawal of your admission to the University.
Application Fee (Non-refundable)
- 100 USD (or 100,000 KRW)
- - Complete online application first, then transfer application fee from your checking account to KUBS account. You can check KUBS account information after submitting your online application.
- - For inquiries regarding payment, contact us via email at email@example.com
- Global MIM Program Manager, Korea University Business School, The Administrative Office of MBA Programs, #307 KUBS Main Building (3F)
- Address: #307 KUBS Main Building, 145 Anam-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, 02841, Korea
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ☎: +82 (0)2 3290 1366 / Fax: +82 (0)2 921 0682