Korea MBA Admissions
※ Korea MBA admissions only opens once a year for Spring semester (2019 Admissions closed)
2019 Korea MBA Admissions
|Information Session||Sep 15 (Wed) 19:00 (On-line)
|Online Application & Admission Fee Payment||Sep 27 (Mon) 10:00 - Oct 22 (Fri) 17:00|
|Document Submission||Documents Arrived by October 22 (Fri)|
|Document Screening Result||Nov 5 (Fri) 15:00|
|Interview||Nov 20 (Sat)|
|Release of Final Decisions||Der 3 (Fri) 15:00|
- Graduates of an accredited 4-year university or equivalents
- Applicants must be currently employed.
Required Documents to be submitted
- Application Form
- Copy of Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalents (Master’s and/or Doctor’s degree if applicable)
- Copy of Official Transcript
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: including Referee's Contact information, description of the relationship with the applicants, referee's evaluation of the applicants' achievements, leadership, skills etc.
- Certificate of Employment History (specify the period of employment)
- Introduction of applicant’s current organization (One Page)
- Two Photos (3cmx4cm) attached to the application form
Additional Documents (Optional)
- Letter of Corporate Sponsorship (Please use the attached form.)
- Certificate of Qualification
- Copy of Official English Proficiency Test Score
- Agreement to verification of school records for International Applicants or Applicants graduated from University in foreign countries (Please use the attached form.)
- Print out of online application form with additional documents submitted by mail or in person
- Once received, all documents and application fee will not be returned and duplicated.
- The application cannot be edited after submission.
- If any information on the application is found to be inaccurate and illegitimate, the admission will be withdrawn.
- An applicant may check the status of his/her application by going to the online application page.
- A vacancy might be filled according to the order of priority wait-list.
For more inquiries or information, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address:
Korea University Business School
145, Anam-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, 02841, Korea
- ☎ Tel : 82-2-3290-1360/1367
☎ Fax : 82-2-921-0682