[Scholarship][Notice] Fall 2021 Application for KUBS Dream Scholarship – Second Round
2021.10.12 Views 477 학부
[Notice] Fall 2021 Application for KUBS Dream Scholarship – Second Round
※ Dream Scholarship is a living-fee scholarship.
Eligibility: Business School Student who registered 2021 Fall semester
(There is no GPA standard)
(If you already received living fee scholarship more than 3,000,000KRW, you are automatically rejected from the evaluation.)
1. Online Application (including the agreement to collect to use personal information)
2. Certificate of Birth
3. Bank statement (last 3 months of bank transaction)
4. Confirmation of disease (for whom possible only / including a family member)
Application period: October 11 (MON) ~ 29 (FRI) (30th Oct 00:00 >> closed)
Online application : biz.korea.ac.kr/eng - undergradate - Scholarship - KUBS Dream Scholarship - application - apply
Access to ☞ https://biz1.korea.ac.kr/eng/undergraduate/scholar_kubs
Application click > Apply click > Log in > Fill out all section and attach the documents > Submit
***If you are unable to log in KUBS website : the letter like #@!& is in your password.
how to fix : KUPID log in > change your password (only composed with alphabet and number) > KUBS website log in
Students can edit their application during the application period (by 00:00 AM of the 30th October). When submiting your application, make sure to temporarily save it in advance.
Things to consider:
1. If you already received living fee scholarship more than 3,000,000 KRW, you are automatically rejected from the evlauation.
2. The length of the statement of purpose is maximum 2000byte. Please write about why you need to receive a scholarship. If you take a leave within this semester after you received a scholarship, please indicate that you are to return to school.
3. We only accept online applications. However, If you have any problems about save/submit/log-in of the application form, please fill out the attached form (including the agreement letter) and zip all files as one (name the file like 2021120000Sarah_birthofcertificate) and send it to below email : email@example.com
If you don't have any problem about "submit" of application form, you don't need to send it via email again.
Contact: 02-3290-1301 / firstname.lastname@example.org