[Undergraduate] Withdrawal During Semester

2017.07.05 Views 3273 장예지

1. Application Period
Year-round (if you wish to get your tuition refund, you must apply by May 31 (spring term) or November 30 (fall term).

2. How to Apply
Fill out the attached forms below and submit all to the Department Office of Business Administration.
- KU Withdrawal Form
- KUBS Withdrawal Form
- Tuition Fee Refund Form

3. Notes
1) Tuition refund amount may vary depending on your application date.
2) If you wish to withdraw from the university in the middle of the semester, the KUBS Withdrawal Form must be signed by your parent, advisor, associate dean, dean, and professor of each course you are enrolled in.