Interview Schedule for Outbound Exchange Students (2020-2)
Hello. This is the KUBS International Office.
Interviews for the outbound exchange students in the second semester of 2020 will be held on February 3 and February 4.
1. Korean interview schedule
February 3rd to February 4th, 13:00 to 15:00 (tentative)
LG-POSCO Building, Room 430
2. English interview schedule
February 3rd to February 4th, 13:00 to 15:30 (tentative)
LG-POSCO Building, Room 431
3. Waiting room
LG-POSCO Building, Room 428
Attendance must be confirmed by the assistant after arriving at the waiting room 15 minutes before the early interview time during the either Korean or English interview!
Unsubmitted documents must be submitted in the waiting room before the interview (for the students who did not submit their documents only).
1) The interview will consist of two to three people in one group. The interview will be conducted for about 15 minutes.
2) Please dress neatly.
(Not necessarily formal, but avoid overly casual clothing.)
3) Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your early interview time and check your attendance with the assistant.
* Students who have unsubmitted documents must submit them.
* Disclaimers such as reduction of points may be possible if you do not submit the required documents.
* There are two types of interviews, Korean interview and English interview. Please check both hours so you won't be late. You can be penalized for being late.
(If you are absent, you will receive 0 points.)
4) Students who already have studied abroad with our program will not be assigned to this interview.
5) The person requesting a telephone interview should submit his/her 1. Name 2. Student ID 3. Contact Number 4. Skype ID to the email address below by 4:00 pm, January 28.
5. Other inquiries
If you have any other questions, please contact International Office (02-3290-1389) or the outbound exchange student staff Ms. Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org.