[Academic][Undergraduate] Assignment Submission for Spring Session 2020 Internship Practice (by June 19th)
2020.05.22 Views 871 국제실
[Undergraduate] Assignment Submission for Spring Session 2020 Internship Practice (by June 19th)
The Business School would like to inform you of final assignments for “Internship Practice”, which is required for credit acquisition after the completion of internship in Korea.
(Please note that this notice only applies to those who have registered for Spring Session 2020 Internship Practice courses (BUSS467, BUSS468, BUSS491, BUSS492).)
2. Document required after submitting the assignment – for all students
1) Download and fill out all 5 forms (by student) in attached. When submitting, create a folder and name the folder as [2020-1st semester Domestic Internship Practice Assignment_Name of the student]
① Credit approval application (by student)
② Weekly work journal (by student)
③ Report of learning outcome (by student)
④ Daily attendance record (by student)
⑤ Evaluation survey (by student)
⑥ Supervisor’s report (by assigned advisor professor)
⑦ Performance evaluation (by company)
⑧ Evaluation survey (by company)
2) Please sign and turn in by email (email@example.com) or by hard copy(#304 KUBS Main Building). Submitting by post mails is also accepted.
# Deadline : Friday, June 19th, 2020 at 17:00
3. Keep in mind:
- When turning in by mail, make sure to sign and seal on every document.
- Internship period and duration must be matched on every document.
- In case of not turning in the required documents, credit acquisition will not be made.
4. For Further Enquiries: Business School Career Hub