하버드 대학교 경영대학원 여름 연구원 모집 안내/Harvard Business School Summer Research Associate
2022.06.02 Views 1048 일반대학원
<하버드 대학교 경영대학원 여름 연구원 모집/Harvard Business School Summer Research Associate>
Professor Doug J. Chung (정덕진 교수) of Harvard Business School is looking for a research associate who can help with research and teaching support during the summer of 2022.
Please, refer to the following website for information on Professor Chung. (website address : www.dougchung.com)
A. The primary responsibilities include :
1. Organizing teaching materials and events
2. Case writing support
3. Translating research materials from English to Korean
4. Data cleanup for large datasets
5. Coordinating with firms on research projects (e.g., field experiments)
* Most job requirements will be remote. Some domestic (within Korea) and international (e.g., Europe, US) travel maybe required over the summer (which all expenses will be covered)
Also, the candidate, if willing, will have opportunities to conduct joint research with Professor Chung to potentially publish in major academic journals. Please, refer to Professor Chung’s website for a list of his publications.
B. Education requirement :
Preferably, a candidate should have a PhD in business (or is currently a PhD candidate who has finished course work), concentrated in the area of marketing, sales, or strategy
C. Period (2 months) : July 1.2022 – August 31.2022 (can start as early as June 15)
D. Compensation : $2,500 (at the current exchange rate: 3,119,840 KRW) per month
E. Required skills :
1. Proficiency in written and spoken English
2. Translation skills (from English to Korean)
3. Organization and coordination skills
4. Program skills in Matlab, Stata, or others
* The position will be filled as soon as possible. Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org
After initial screening, a zoom interview in English will be conducted with Professor Chung.