see the job description
|Segment||HCB (Human Capital & Benefits)||Reporting to||Local Benefits Senior|
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees in more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson
Willis Towers Watson Benefits has deep experience working with organisations of all types and sizes. We’ve worked closely with clients to develop some of the most advanced benefit design techniques currently in use. We combine expertise in retirement and investment consulting to support organizations worldwide in designing, managing, administering and communicating all types of retirement plans.
As a Benefits Intern, you will have immediate exposure to real client assignments which will draw on your imagination and creativity as well as your ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and present results. These experiences will help build your technical knowledge and overall industry expertise.
• Develop technical knowledge and skills in the Benefits area in Korea
• Deliver on projects to meet or exceed client expectations
• Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams
• Help support the training and growth of the benefits analysts
• Provide benchmarking analysis on client’s benefit offerings against the market
• Design and assist in implementation of a full array of employee benefit programs
• Consult on employee benefits harmonization in mergers and acquisitions to meet client’s objectives
• Support actuarial valuations including data analysis, assumption setting, modelling and etc.
• Assist with benefit scheme administration, ensuring service levels are met
• Contribute to sales and marketing efforts by supplying information for proposals
|HOW TO APPLY|
-> 2차 면접 대표이사 면접
채용 계정으로 이메일 접수 ( firstname.lastname@example.org )