Please enter a search term.
[Academic][Undergraduate] Assignment Submission for Summer Session 2020 Internship Practice (by August 25th)
[Undergraduate] Assignment Submission for Summer Session 2020 Internship Practice (by August 25th)
1. The Business School would like to inform you of final assignments for “Internship Practice”, which is required for credit acquisition after the completion of internship in Korea.
(Please note that this notice is only applied to those who have registered for Summer Session 2020 Internship Practice courses (BUSS467, BUSS468, BUSS491, BUSS492).)
2. Document required after submitting the assignment – for all students
1) Download and fill out all 5 forms (by student) in attached. When submitting, create a folder and name the folder as [2020-Summer Session Domestic Internship Practice Assignment_Gyeongyeong Kim]
① Credit approval application (by student)
② Weekly work journal (by student)
③ Report of learning outcome (by student)
④ Daily attendance record (by student)
⑤ Evaluation survey (by student)
⑥ Supervisor’s report (by assigned advisor professor)
⑦ Performance evaluation (by company)
⑧ Evaluation survey (by company)
2) Please sign and turn in by email (email@example.com) or by hard copy(#304 KUBS Main Building). Submitting by post mails is also accepted.
# Deadline : Friday, August 21st ~ Tuesday, August 25th, 2020 at 17:00
3. Keep in mind:
- When turning in by mail, make sure to sign and seal on every document. (please convert the form into pdf when submitting by email)
- Internship period and duration must be matched on every document.
- In case of not turning in the required documents, credit acquisition will not be made.
- Grade for the summer session will be informed before September ends.
4. For Further Enquiries: Business School Career Hub