Intern Job Description
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting, with offices in 60+ cities across 29 countries.
Clients bring us their greatest challenges – problems that global companies, non-profit organizations and even government institutions can’t always solve without outside expertise. Oliver Wyman assigns teams of experts to tackle each part of these complex problems and develop new solutions that change what’s possible for our clients, their industries, and society.
Visit an Oliver Wyman office anywhere in the world and you will feel it: the buzz of people who are doing work that matters with a sense of purpose. There’s no corporate mold to fit and hierarchy doesn’t get in the way. Better ideas win and everybody is encouraged to contribute. Join us if you are excited by unfamiliar challenges and at ease working across cultures. You’ll find interesting people who laugh easily, speak their minds and measure success by what gets accomplished, not how many hours are worked.
What We Offer
- Internships at Oliver Wyman provide a true taste of life as a consultant and unique preparation for a full-time role. You’ll be staffed on projects and treated like full team members with responsibility for a distinct piece of work.
- You will be staffed on 1-2 projects during your 8-12 week internship (from June 2019 – August 2019)
- You will be based in Seoul office but may have the opportunity to travel for project work within other locations across the Asia Pacific region.
- Coaching and feedback is provided throughout your time with us, from an assigned ‘Buddy’, to a formal ‘Mentor’ and ‘Intern Captain’ overseeing the program as a whole.
- Our Seoul Intern program is open to penultimate students graduating between December 2019 and August 2020.
- We look for applicants who display initiative, intuition and creativity with a strong problem solving and analytical mindset.
- We do not require specific academic major or industry experience
- We value extracurricular activities and evidence of leading an interesting and impactful life outside of your studies.
- Fluent Korean required
To apply, submit an application online at https://www.oliverwyman.com/careers by Monday 20th May, 11:59pm Include:
1. CV: Including GPA and expected graduation date
2. Covering Letter
3. Academic Transcript copy
4. GPA in the field online