BBA/MS Integrated Program
BBA/MS Integrated Program enhances the continuity in major education and reduces a student's burden on time/finance on the basis of the integrated program between a Bachelor's course and a Master's course. Students can obtain both a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree within 5 years.
- Students can obtain both a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree within 5 years (10th semester).
- If an undergraduate student gets thrgouh the exam of BBA/MS Integrated Program, he/she is exempt from the entrance examination of a Master's course.
- When starting this Integrated Program, the admission fee of a Master's course (approximately \1,000,000) is exempt from the tuition.
- When a student is selected as a teaching/research assistant of the graduate school, the tuition fee is exempt.
Required Documents to be submitted
- Application form of BBA/MS Integrated Program
- Research Proposal
- Academic Transcript