- Need to take at least 36 credits. All Business major credits will be recognized as International Business major credits
- Required courses are as followed
|Research Methodology 1, Econometrics , Financial Management, Global Business, International Trade Theory|
|International Business Major Courses
|International Financial Market International Marketing, International Trade and Investment Environment, Global Strategy, Comparative Management|
|International Business Major- 3 courses from Management Major|
|International Marketing Major- 3 courses from Marketing Major|
|International Finance and Banking Major- 3 courses from Finance Major|
|International Trade and Commerce Major- 3 courses from Department of Economics|
- Students with MBA degrees from foreign schools and students with non-business majors have to take 3 introduction-level courses from Financial accounting, Marketing, Financial Management, and Organization Behavior.
- Students should publish one article in NRF listed journals or SSCI listed international journals before writing a degree dissertation
- Need to take 30 credits including 24 credits from International Business and Business major
- Need to take 15 credits from core courses including Research Methodology 1, and Global Business
- Need to take 9 credits from International Business major
- All students will write a degree dissertation.
- Advisor will be assigned for the first semester (department chair) and starting the second semester students will be able to choose their own advisors.
- Students with MBA degrees from foreign schools and students with non-business major have to take three introduction-level courses from Financial accounting, Marketing, Financial Management, and Organization Behavior.
- Need to take 54 credits to graduate
- All the other degree requirements are equal to those of PhD program