The S³ Asia MBA is a definitive milestone in global MBA education, and serves as a concrete and ambitious project that the S³ University Alliance is aimed at achieving.
To nurture the future global Leaders and professionals with Asia Expertise.
※ The above schedule is subject to change.
||S³ Asia MBA
||March 18(Sat), 2017 pm2:00
(Hyundai Motor Hall #412)
April 5(Wed). 2017 pm7:30
(Hyundai Motor Hall #412)
|Online Application & Application Fee Payment
||by April 28(Fri), 2017 pm5:00
||by the arrival on May 2(Tue), 2017 pm5:00
|Notice of Acceptance for Document Examining
||May 12(Fri), 2017 pm3:00
||May 20(Sat), 2017
(Interview Time will be noticed individually)
* For the applicants who could not attend the interview due to study/work abroad, SKYPE interview will be arranged
|Announcement of Acceptance for
|May 31(Wed), 2017 pm3:00
S3 Asia MBA Instruction
1) Application Submission
- All applicants are required to apply to the respective university in accordance with their nationality.
- Application deadline and process are different in each university.
- For further information kindly check the website.
Official Website of S³ Asia MBA: https://www.s3-asiamba.com
2) KUBS Admission Process
- Submit Online Application
- Submit Required documents and other supporting documents
- Document screening & interviews
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalents (Master’s Doctor’s degree if applicable)
- 2-years of full-time work experience (postgraduate ~ prior to admission)
- Application Form : apply throuh internet(complete online), print it out and submit with other documents via mail
- A copy of Bachelor’s degree or equivalents (Master’s Doctor’s degree if applicable)
- A copy of official transcript
- Letter(s) of recommendation (freestyle): including referee’s contact information, description of the relationship with the applicants, referee’s evaluation of the applicants’ achievements, leadership, skills etc.
- Letter(s) of Certificate of employment history
- A copy of official English proficiency test score (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, GMAT, GRE etc.)
- Students who are graduates of colleges or universities in English-speaking countries are exempt from submitting an English proficiency test score
- A copy of passport (with valid period)
- A copy of resume (in English)
- 1 picture (3cm x 4cm or passport size)
Additional Required Documents for International Applicants
- A copy of bank statement with a minimum of $40,000 USD (for Korean VISA)
- Agreement to verification of school records [Sample]
Other Documents (Optional)
- Other language proficiency test scores
- A certificate of awards and scholarships
- A certificate of qualification and license
Application Fee (non-refundable)
- Payable by money order via mail with your required documents: 100 USD
- For inquired regarding payment, please contact at email@example.com
- Once received, all documents and application fee will not be returned and duplicated.
- Admission can be canceled if any falsification has found.
- After online application, you must submit required documents by mailing or visiting MBA office.
- You can confirm whether your papers are fully submitted through online application page.
For general inquiries regarding admissions, please contact at
- Tel. +82 (0)2 3290 5366 / Fax. +82 (0)2 921 0682
- Mailing address:
S3 Asia MBA Program
Korea University Business School
#307 Business School Main bldg.
145 Anam-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, (02841) Korea